Friday, January 14, 2005

MacWorld Expo 2005 San Fran

Whohoooo .. just finished viewing the MacWorld Expo 2005 SanFran Keynote. Amazing new products from Apple again.

I like the iWork product very much! Especially the Pages application which is a word processor. I have been using a lot of Words in my daily course of work for documentating. Sure hope to be able to use that as my daily work as well. It looks amazing solid!
My Jedi master wonders if the new Pages from iWork is the same as Pages.app in NexTSTEP. hmm.. I wonder too.. used that on OPENSTEP before. and it's pretty cool.

The new Mac Mini rocks! The size of a shoe box? well, it's packed with enuff power for my daily email, web surfing and chat.

I wonder if the Mac mini would scaled up as a cool firewall. Sure hope to have bunch of em. geat to use them in a grid computing evnironment. Normal Intel Blades servers are way too bulky!

Finally! I love the iPod Shuffle. A thumbdrive size player, that integrates with my Mac, and great to use when jogging! :)

^z

No comments: