Wednesday, January 12, 2005

cd /net

A few months ago, i did a `find -type=job /net`as I felt that after working for almost 5 years in a same envrionment, I am begining to feel tired and tunnel vision`ed at the things that I did.

many people at my old workplaces loves and think that i am a good SA. i get compliments all the times. but i have been feeling doubts at myself.

The main reason that I could think of why people compliments me "i understand the environment very well".

My old work place is my first real UNIX SA job. (earlier jobs also deals with UNIX and a lot of Sun Hardware) It's a lovely place with lovely technology and lovely people. Many things I have learned from there, helped shaped me as a better unix SA, if not, a better person.

It's such sweet sorrows that I felt having to part all these, after 5 years of fond memories. But life goes on. I look forward for new challanges.

I wonder if my skillsets is still relevant at the new place that I will be working in.

But the answer will be know pretty soon.

Once this week of in-between-jobs holiday is over.

aggrhhh ... GOSH! I haven't had a root shell for days! I am having root access withdrawal!

^z

No comments: