Sunday, December 19, 2004

login:

wow, I have never thought blogging is such a tedious task to perform, until I really let meself to try it out. I have been staring at the screen for the past 10 mins or so, wondering how to begin.

It's really kinda cool to see people publishing their blogs, and felt really good in reading them. So I think, that the hack! give it a try.

I haven't got any idea what to blog, so to say. Thus I created my first blog with the title "login:" which incidently (or maybe deliberately) the 1st thing to do at an UNIX system. I will blog about the life of a SA. specifically UNIX SA.

In case if you really want to know what's a SA, it is short for System Administrator. The definitions are available on the web.

It is really my dream job. although when I was a really small boy, I wish that I could be a X-Wing Fighter Pilot.

Howver, things changes as I grow. But I have happily celebrated 5 sysadmin day to date.

My blog thus, will be on stuffs about system administrations, in parituclar on the UNIX platforms.

Until then, stay tuned...

^z

No comments: